11 June 2015

This IS What I Am Doing!


My search for a new place to call home continues. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words!  I have woken up, to this song playing in my head, more times than I can tell you.  So, I am doing as it says and Fixing my eyes on the only One, who knows all and has planned every twist and turn in my life for His Good. 

 I truly know with all my heart that He has a divine plan for me, and will let me know when the time is right.  Until then, I am using the brain, He blessed me with, and looking at and trying every possible lead. Nothing yet. 
His timing is perfect, not mine. :) 




I will keep you posted. If I was not so set in my ways, I would declare what a wonderful adventure!
So, I am trying to remind myself, daily, (no matter how uncomfortable) that this IS an incredible opportunity for growth and time to draw closer to Him. Life has taught me, in hindsight, that every trial has a reason, and that I am better and stronger after going through each and every one!
Many Blessings to you all, today, my friends!
Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Love you, Theresa! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord please help Theresa to see where you lead and not to try to "get ahead of YOU"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jonell. I love knowing that I have your prayers. And, exactly what you asked for is what I am being told to do everywhere! My devotional reading this morning: "Instead of gazing into the unknown future, live each moment in joyful awareness of My Presence. I hold your future safely in My hands. It will unfurl before you as you go step by step through each day." -Dear Jesus by Sarah Young,
      "The Lord ’s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him." -Psalm 32:10
      I am working hard at letting Him lead.

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.