25 June 2015

What to do Weekends #128

Happy Thursday Evening!  Welcome to the What to do Weekends Party! We hope you've had a wonderful and creative week!!
Linda and I each feature one of our own picks as a Bonus, we thought we'd like to start out with that!!
My Bonus feature for this week belongs to Jennifer @ My Flagstaff Home's Decorative Garden Ladder! I love it! Those of you who know me, know my love of ladders!


Usually, as you know,  we like to take a minute to share what we've been up to, with that said, as most of you know, I am still on the hunt for my new place, I put in some applications and got some good feedback, so please keep your prayers coming! (I'm T minus 24 days and packing like crazy!)

Linda, on the other hand, made these adorable
 Ball Fringed Pillows

You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
As for me, The packing continues!
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Now onto My picks "Features" from all you incredibly talented Bloggers !!

I really just could NOT resist Kara's yummy 
Mini Strawberry Shortcake Cups!
And I must say, Cathy's Patriotic Mantel was just my style, so I couldn't resist! So creative!

Okay, So, I must  say my last pick, is a first for me! Yep, a man made it in the Hen house, and with great style!! That's why I had to Feature Ramon @ Row House Blog's Absolutely gorgeous Wedding Arrangements to die for! He even used some of my favorite hydrangeas and roses! Congratulations, Ramon! And, to you all!


Okay, Now on to see what tickled Linda's fancy this week!! 
Linda's first Feature
was Olla-Podrida's Tutorial on How to Propagate Basil
Up Next, She loved Christine @ My Epicurean Adventures, very yummy looking Breakfast Quiche Squares
And, her last pick here, today was Darlene @ Let It Shine's Butterfly Crochet Pattern

Now, to see if you were Linda's Bonus Feature Pick, you'll have to pop over to her blog!

**Don't forget! We have a Party Board and we pin and state "Featured" on each Post that is Featured, each week) If you were featured help yourself to our Feature Button!

*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*
Let the fun Begin!


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Theresa. I hope you get great news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yall pick such great features each week! thanks for having us and hope you have a wonderful weekend and leave the worries behind. Your dream place will appear when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the features, especially the mini cheesecakes.
    I would love to have you stop by and share your posts and party!!
    Have a great weekend Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karren. :) I'll do my best, when I can.

      Delete
  4. Ladies I am so loving the Garden Ladder...visited and followed {I think] old ladders, rustic, falling apart, chunky, skinny, short or tall but especially ladders that "have had a life"...almost no end to the possibilities for repurposing them and I am determined to find that Quiche recipe lastly why did I not ever try to 'root the basil?' Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonell, Thank you so much, everyday, for the blessing that you are.
      God Bless, my friend!

      Delete
  5. I'm late, but I made it to the party! The features are great, especially those cute cookie cups! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Thanks for inviting us to join in the fun! Nice to meet you. See you again soon. So many wonderful things to see. All the best ~ denise and aubrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for making this such a wonderful Party!! Wouldn't want to try and do it without ALL your incredibly talented link ups and kind comments!!
      Theresa

      Delete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.